Oath of office at the BCL
On 31 January 2019, 16 new staff members of the Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) have been sworn in by Mr Gaston Reinesch, President of the BCL:
- Nicolas ARSALIDES, Liquidity Supervision Division
- Marisa BASTEN, Financial Stability and Macro-prudential Surveillance Division
- Vasile BUGAN, Infrastructure Section
- Bertrand FONTAINE, Monetary Policy Implementation Section
- Himmat GUNDECHA, Back Office Section
- Estelle HOURT, Internal Finance and Accounting Section
- Alla KARUNNAYA, Liquidity Surveillance Division
- laude KYVRAKIDIS, Infrastructure Section
- Irina LARIDANT, Payments Section
- Maria LEARDI, Economic and Financial Statistics Section
- Ernest LECOMTE, Financial Stability and Macro-prudential Supervision Division
- Christopher MC INNES, International Relations and Cooperation Section
- Marc NEISIUS, Financial Risk Management Section
- Jerome RAMELLI, Payments Section
- Ieva SKACKAUSKAITE, International Relations and Cooperation Section
- Fabienne WEBER, Financial Stability and Macro-prudential Surveillance Division
As of 1 January 2019, 394 staff members work at the BCL. The staff is composed of 252 men and 142 women.
The average age of BCL staff is 43.16 years.
Governor Reinesch together with the new staff members.