Call for papers - Labour Market Workshop
Organiser: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Date: Thursday, 25 October – Friday, 26 October 2018
This workshop aims to gather local and regional academics, researchers, PhD students and representatives of relevant institutions interested in labour economics. The workshop focuses on empirical research using micro-level and survey data on firms and workers. Preference will be given to papers using data for Luxembourg and/or neighbouring regions/countries.
We solicit papers in the following areas, while other related areas may also be considered:
- Adjustment of firms during the economic and financial market crisis
- Active labour market policies and their evaluation during recent times of stress
- Wage indexation
- Nominal and real downward wage rigidities
- Cyclicality of wages
- Labour hoarding and worker retention policies
- Trade union behaviour and changes during recession, collective pay agreements
- Labour market reforms and their effects
The workshop also aims to promote networking to create opportunities for joint research in this area.
Submission of papers:
Interested authors should submit their papers by 1 September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Extended abstracts may also be considered, but preference will be given to completed papers. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by 21 September 2018. The workshop language is English.
Thomas Y. Mathä, Cindy Veiga and Ladislav Wintr
There is no participation fee. Participants are expected to cover their own travel expenses.
|Labour Market Workshop Programme|