- BCL regulatory reporting on the collection of data payment instruments and operations
- Reporting Instructions for Guidelines of the European Banking Authority on reporting requirements for fraud data under Article 96(6) of the Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)
- Oversight of payment and settlement infrastructures
- Payments and Markets (ECB website)
- BCL Technical Paper - DCB Services & Wholesale CBDC Concept
The Advisory Group on Market Infrastructures for Securities and Collateral (AMI-SeCo) facilitates an active dialogue with market participants on issues related to the clearing and settlement of securities and to collateral management. It took over the responsibilities of the T2S Advisory Group and the Contact Group on Euro Securities Infrastructures (COGESI). AMI-SeCo brings together representatives of banks active in the European Union in their role as T2S users, central securities depositories (CSDs), central counterparties (CCPs) and national central banks. The BCL is represented in the AMI-SeCo.
The Luxembourg Stakeholder Group of the AMISECO is chaired by the BCL and aims at relaying the AMISECO consultations with the market in Luxembourg.