- BCL regulatory reporting on the collection of data payment instruments and operations
- Reporting Instructions for Guidelines of the European Banking Authority on reporting requirements for fraud data under Article 96(6) of the Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)
- Oversight of payment and settlement infrastructures
- Payments and Markets (ECB website)
- BCL Technical Paper - DCB Services & Wholesale CBDC Concept
TARGET (Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross Settlement Express Transfer) Services are a number of services developed and operated by the Eurosystem which ensure the free flow of cash, securities and collateral across Europe.
- T2 is the real-time gross settlement (RTGS) system owned and operated by the Eurosystem. It settles bank-to-bank and commercial transactions as well as payments related to the Eurosystem’s monetary policy operations.
- T2S (TARGET2 Securities) is the securities settlement platform involving a dedicated cash account held at the Central Banks (hence settling in central bank money) and securities account held with the T2S Central Securities Depositories (CSD).
- TIPS (TARGET Instant Payment Settlement) enables payment service providers to offer fund transfers to their customers in real time and around the clock, every day of the year.
A fourth service, ECMS (Eurosystem Collateral Management System) will be implemented in 2024 to manage the assets used as collateral in Eurosystem credit operations