- BCL regulatory reporting on the collection of data payment instruments and operations
- Reporting Instructions for Guidelines of the European Banking Authority on reporting requirements for fraud data under Article 96(6) of the Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)
- Oversight of payment and settlement infrastructures
- Payments and Markets (ECB website)
- BCL Technical Paper - DCB Services & Wholesale CBDC Concept
The ECMS (Eurosystem Collateral Management System) project is the third project of the Vision 2020 program launched by the Eurosystem and is a so-called “Target Service”.
The ECMS is a back-office system, which will replace the 19 local collateral management systems of the National Central Banks (NCBs). The aim is to ensure a single collateral management system with common functionalities, capable of managing the assets used as collateral in Eurosystem credit operations for all euro area jurisdictions.