- BCL regulatory reporting on the collection of data payment instruments and operations
- Reporting Instructions for Guidelines of the European Banking Authority on reporting requirements for fraud data under Article 96(6) of the Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)
- Oversight of payment and settlement infrastructures
- Payments and Markets (ECB website)
- BCL Technical Paper - DCB Services & Wholesale CBDC Concept
Principles / basic standards
In exercising its oversight, the Banque centrale applies the decisions made by the Governing Council of the European Central Bank relating to the recommendations, principles and standards, including the assessment methodologies. These European recommendations are listed in appendix 1 of the regulation of the Banque centrale du Luxembourg from 15 January 2016.