Oath of office at the BCL
On 23 January 2017, 16 new staff members of the Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) have been sworn in by Mr Gaston Reinesch, Governor of the BCL:
- Tidiane Ba, Oversight Section
- Esmeralda Balla, Infrastructures and Payment Systems Section
- Johny CALIGO, Corporate Services Department
- Julie COURTY, Macro-prudential Policy and Regulation Section
- Jean-Marc DRUI, Software and Development Section
- Jérémy DUFOUR, Corporate Services Department
- Frédéric FIDANZA, Currency and Numismatics Department
- Max GEHREND, Financial Stability and Macro-prudential Analysis Division
- Rim KHELIFI, Banking and Monetary Statistics Section
- François KOULISCHER, Financial Stability and Macro-prudential Analysis Division
- Alban MOURA, Research Section
- Goran PECIREP, Financial Risk Management Section
- Giuseppe PULINA, Research Section
- Gerty SONG, Finance and Accounting Section
- Richard VENEAU, Human Resources Department
- Zulang ZHENG, Collateral Management Section.
As of 15 January 2017, 366 staff members work at the BCL. The staff is composed of 241 men and 125 women.
The average age of BCL staff is 43 years.