- March 2021
- 31Mar Balance of payments of Luxembourg during the year 2020 The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) and STATEC inform that according to the first provisional results, the current account ended with a surplus of 2.75 billion euros in 2020, i.e. a decrease of around 5% compared to 2019 (-150 million euros).
- 30Mar Consumer confidence survey Consumer confidence recovers in March 2021.(...)
- 30Mar International investment position at the end of December 2020 Compared to the third quarter of 2020, Luxembourg’s external financial assets increased by 124 billion euros to reach 10 885 billion euros at the end of the last quarter of 2020.(...)
- 25Mar Evolution of reserve requirement The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that the amount of the reserve requirement, for the maintenance period from 17 March 2021 to 27 April 2021, amounts to 5 331 million euros.(...)
- 25Mar Evolution of credit institutions’ balance sheet The Banque centrale du Luxembourg informs that, based on preliminary data, the aggregated balance sheet of credit institutions reached 863 750 million euros on 28 February 2021, compared to 865 025 million euros on 31 January, a decrease of 0.15%.(...)