- September 2022
- 30Sep Balance of payments of Luxembourg for the first half of 2022 The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) and STATEC inform that, according to the first provisional results, the current account for the first half of 2022 recorded a surplus of 2 274 million euros, a decrease of 1 512 million compared to the same period of the previous year.
- 22Sep Next launch of the 10th edition of the "Generation €uro Students' Award" competition Information and launch teleconference on Thursday 20 October from 3:30 to 4:30pm.(...)
- 16Sep Evolution of credit institutions’ balance sheet
- 16Sep Evolution of reserve requirement
- 15Sep Interest rates The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that, based on preliminary data, the main interest rates applied by Luxembourg’s credit institutions to euro area households and non-financial corporations (NFCs) for their loan and deposit operations have on average evolved as follows in July 2022.(...)
- 01Sep Evolution of employment in credit institutions The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that Luxembourg’s credit institutions employed 26 070 people as of 30 June 2022. Employment in credit institutions decreased by 20 units compared to the previous quarter.