- May 2023
- 31May Consumer confidence survey Consumer confidence recovers in May 2023.
- 22May Evolution of employment in credit institutions The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that Luxembourg’s credit institutions employed 26 211 people as of 31 March 2023. (...)
- 16May Interest rates The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that, based on preliminary data, the main interest rates applied by Luxembourg’s credit institutions to euro area households and non-financial corporations (NFCs) for their loan and deposit operations have on average evolved as follows in March 2023.(...)
- 10May Evolution of credit institutions’ balance sheet The Banque centrale du Luxembourg informs that, based on preliminary data, the aggregated balance sheet of credit institutions reached 946 476 million euros on 31 March 2023, compared to 950 482 million euros on 28 February 2023, a decrease of 0.42%.(...)
- 05May Final and award ceremony of the "Generation €uro Students' Award" secondary school competition The final and award ceremony of the Eurosystem’s secondary school competition “Generation €uro Students’ Award” were held on Thursday 20 April 2023 at the BCL’s Auditorium.(...)