- April 2018
- 30Apr Consumer Confidence Survey The Banque centrale du Luxembourg’s consumer confidence indicator has declined for the third consecutive month in April 2018.
- 26Apr Interest rates The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) informs that, based on preliminary data, the main interest rates applied by Luxembourg’s credit institutions to euro area households and non-financial corporations (NFCs) for their loans and deposit operations have on average evolved as follows in February 2018.(...)
- 25Apr 20 Years BCL - Contest to win numerous prizes, including gold coins! Win a lot of prizes....
- 19Apr “Generation €uro Students’ Award” competition: two teams from Luxembourg at the ECB Two winning teams from Luxembourg that participated in the “Generation €uro Students’ Award” competition have been welcomed with their teachers at the European Central Bank (ECB) on 10 and 11 April 2018 at the occasion of the European award ceremony, alongside winning teams from other countries.(...)
- 04Apr Balance of payments of Luxembourg during the year 2017 The Central Bank of Luxembourg (BCL) and STATEC inform that the current account showed a surplus of 2.8 billion euros in 2017, an increase of about 2% compared to 2016.
- 03Apr BCL participates in the "Light it up blue" action The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL) joins the international "Light it up Blue" campaign to raise public awareness of autism.